Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SUBTITLEING SONGS IN ENGLISH!

Hi readers! This is the last work that we have done. It consists on sutitleing a song in English and in more languages using dotSUB.com. The first thing that we did to start with this work was to register in dotsub.
Nextly, we chose the song and we uploaded it to DOTsub to start with the transcription in English. After  of transcrive we translated the lyrics to Basque and Spanish.

From my point of view, this is my favourite work of this course in ICTs, because we can choose any song and work that we love. In my case I have chosen Bob Marleys Redemption songs becouse this song relaxes me, and apart from that I love this song.

Bob Marley was a Jamaican singer and musician that was born in 1945 in Nine Mile, Jamaica. He was a singer of a reggae group, and he published 13 discs and apart from that he won several awards. He died on 11 May 1981 (aged 36).

1 comment:

  1. Some of the mistakes I marked haven't been corrected yet.

    ReplyDelete